Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Stamping Room

I thought I would show you some of my other stamping room projects. Valerie and I made these really cool ribbon boards. They were so easy to make. We've been able to put all of our cards on them for display. I made 3 of them with coordinating fabrics.


Of course they are filled up by now . . . I just keep trading out the new cards for the old cards. I love them!

Here is another project that Valerie and I did together. This project consists of 6 small, empty paint cans that we got at Home Depot. We covered them with designer paper, hot-glued them together, added the embellishments and the ribbon and Viola!




And one more thing . . . Here is a card I did for a TAC swap. I apologize for the quality. The paper I used was the new SU In-Color Kiwi Kiss. The designer paper is a retired from SU too . . . I'm part of Valerie's TAC (The Angel Company) circle. It is so much fun and she always has the funnest projects for us. Please check out Valerie's Blog at http://pixiedreamdesigns.blogspot.com/

Well I guess I better get back to the real work . . . Hope your day is PEACHY!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

LOVE LOVE it all and love ya especially! Your the bestest!