Friday, September 12, 2008

I LOVE IT! ! !

I just love my new banner. Valerie made it for me! Isn't it the cutest ever! Well maybe not to everyone but to me it's the cutest ever! Lil Punky, aka Little Boo, Snickerdoodle, Punkius . . . is my little buddy. He cheers me up when I'm feeling down, he's always happy to see me and he knows when I need a cuddle.





I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to stamp. I went to a Women's Retreat with my church, Calvary Chapel Rio Grande Valley this past weekend. It was wonderful. It felt like I had been up on the mountain in His Presence. I had a lot to catch up with but it was so worth taking the time to be in His Peace.

I'm posting a pic of my 3x3 box with gift cards. These are so much fun to make and it's a good way to use your scraps.



Have a good weekend - I hope to post some projects next week. I'll be starting my Stamp Club / Make n Take classes next weekend. Better get busy - I must.

No comments: