Friday, August 14, 2009

A Couple of New Discoveries

I just love finding new blogs to follow. I'm not sure if you all know but I LOVE to go to thrift stores, flea markets, and garage sales. You never know when you'll find a TREASURE. I found this blog of beautiful creations. Natasha is from Australia and "WoW" is she creative!

Visit her at Artistic Creations by Natasha Burns



I found Natasha's Blog by visiting Songbird


I just love blogs like these two . . . Someday I hope to create beauty like they do.

Have a super weekend! I'm hoping my BF Valerie will be here sometime this weekend to craft with me. We're going to make some aprons - with FLAMINGOS!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi Trish!
Quite by accident I found your blog and saw that you linked to mine. Thank you for your nice comment, now that you are following me I will try even harder to keep you entertained :-)
Nice to have you as a member of the gang.

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Replica
wpuser01001@gmail.com
www.christianlouboutinreplica.com
With the steps of the spring is coming, almost all designers have decided to surprise the audience and create unusual shoes. For the most reactions, the Christian Louboutin sandals will be the most shoes in this spring.