Friday, March 6, 2009

New Projects

Whew that was a long hiatus . . . I just got so frustrated with my dial up internet connection - Yes it was like being in the ice ages. So I finally! got broadband - Wow what a difference. Now maybe I can keep up with everything - LOL


Yesterday I went to Valerie's house and we stamped and stamped. She was working on her Pink Paperie designs - be sure to go check her blog! That girl is so talented!!!!!


Here are a few of the cards I made

All three of these cards used the Cheep Talk set from Stampin' Up! I love that set! This one was Valerie's but she let me borrow it yesterday. I was on a roll . . . I actually made 5 cards in 5 hours - that's pretty good for me. Give this a try sometime. I took my scraps . . . just the scraps and challenged myself to come up with some cards. I had a few sketches to prompt me but the fun part was trying to use only scraps.


Here are 3 more cards I did . . . One of them is a limited edition set from SU and the other 2 are stamps I borrowed at Valerie's . . . Spring is in the air!






1 comment:

Valerie said...

YAY!!! you blogged!!! I just LOVE all of the cards that you made they are just TOO CUTE! eeeeeep that birdy is so cute!