Monday, July 14, 2008

A New Beginning

I feel like this is a new beginning for me. This will be my first post - hopefully one of many. First I would like to thank my very wonderful friend Valerie for helping me get started. You can check out her blog - it's listed under Blogs I Visit. Valerie has encouraged me and she has been such a blessing to me. She is so creative - wait till you see her beautiful cards.

I am also very excited because I just received my Decor Elements catalogs from Stampin' Up! You've got to see their new line! I am also getting ready to host an open house to introduce the new Fall-Winter Stampin' Up! catalog. I know they've got a lot of great new stamps, accessories and ideas coming up.

Over the next couple of days I hope to post some projects I'm working on, some new cards with the new SU line and the transition of my hobby room to a "Dream Room." I hope you'll stay tuned.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

awww you are the sweetest! I'm so glad you made a blog how FUN!

Hugs to you!!!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

Cute Blog! Congratulations on your new beginning.